About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, March 2, 2017

March Spotlight Collection - Dreamin' Big



Dreamin' Big is my hands-down favorite collection from the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book.  From the vibrant, yet subtle color scheme to the fabulous coordinating Complements and sequins, I am in LOVE with this collection.  I hope you'll check it out as I'm sure you'll fall in love, too!



To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned throughout the month to my blog and my Facebook page for lots of fabulous Dreamin' Big inspiration.  And be sure to follow #ctmhdreaminbig all month long for all the Dreamin' Big fun!

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!