About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

You are Wonder-Fall


Happy Fall, y'all!!

In honor of the first day of Fall, here's a layout I made using the now retired Sangria collection from the 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations Idea Book.

Always remember, you are wonder-fall!  ♥


Supplies used:
*Sangria Paper Packet (retired)
*12" x 12" Cocoa cardstock
*12" x 12" Cashmere cardstock
*12" x 12" Desert Sand cardstock
*12" x 12" Poppy cardstock
*Fundamental Stickers Enchantment Pack (retired)
*Sequins Assortment Gold

*Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Gold

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!