About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Nurses' Week 2016


My sister is a nurse, and for Nurses' Week back in May, she asked me to help her design tags / bag toppers for treats and little gifts she and a co-worker were going to leave as "Secret Santa" -type gifts for their fellow nurses.

Clockwise from upper left --

>>Monkey bag toppers were attached to animal crackers and read "It would be wild around here without you."

>>Hand tags were adorned with the nurses' names, read "You are the best.  Hands down.", and attached to a bottle of hand cream.

>>Lifesaver tags read "You're a lifesaver!" and were used with lifesaver candies.

>>Coffee cups had the nurses' names written on the coffee sleeves and were tied to a Starbucks drink.


Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!