About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Congratulations Graduate


The end of the school year means lots of graduations -- and graduations mean lots of opportunities to celebrate and make/give cards.  When I saw the new Smarty Pants stamp set in the new Seasonal Expressions 2, I had to have it.  It is perfect for graduation, but also great for bon voyage, retirement, inspiration, and school projects.  Isn't this set fabulous??


Now for today's project... a card perfect for any graduate in your life!


For those of you who like to watch the card come together, I've posted a process video on my YouTube channel -- click here to watch.

Dimensions:
*Peacock Stripes B&T - 2" x 5.5"
*Poppy Scallop B&T - .25" x 5.5"
*Flaxen Dashed Lines B&T - 2" x 3"
*White CS - 1 7/8" x 2 7/8"

Supplies used:
*Florence paper packet
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Smarty Pants stamp set
*Peacock Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Poppy Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Florence sequins

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!