About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, May 2, 2016

May Spotlight Collection -- Georgie



This month's spotlight collection is the sweet, subtle Georgie.  While this collection is absolutely perfect & adorable for beautiful baby projects, much of the collection is not baby-specific.  In fact, with the exception of the elephant B&T, the paper packet is full of fabulous patterns that would work for almost any occasion!  Honestly, I first bought this collection because I was so excited for baby-themed paper/embellishments, but I've created more non-baby artwork with it than baby-artwork so far.


And if this collection couldn't get any sweeter, it also has a coordinating Picture My Life collection.  Now the PML set is definitely baby-specific, but what mom would love to receive this set along with a My Legacy album and some pocket Memory Protectors for a baby gift??  I wish this set had been around when my son was born!



To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned throughout the month to my blog and my Facebook page for lots of fabulous Georgie inspiration.  And be sure to follow #ctmhgeorgie all month long for all the Georgie fun!

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!