About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Golden Elegance with Happy Times


The gold foil in this month's exclusive Happy Times paper packet is so beautiful and adds a touch of elegance to any project.  The cards below were created with scrap strips I had after creating several scrapbook layouts.



Supplies used:
*Happy Times paper packet
*12" x 12" Black cardstock
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Curlicue Frames stamp set
*Happy to Be Friends stamp set
*Sincere Expressions stamp set
*Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*VersaMark clear ink pad
*Ranger princess gold embossing powder
*Craft heater
*Baker's twine neutral metallic assortment
*White & gold ribbon
*Bling gems gold assortment

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!