About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, April 11, 2016

Thinking of Penelope


Ever get to the end of a paper collection and not know what to do with those last few scraps?  You know, the ones that are big enough you don't want to just toss them, but aren't really big enough to create much of a project?  If so, then today's project is for you!

To create the card below, I used a 1" square punch to punch out several squares from leftover Penelope B&T and backed them with 1-1/4" punched squares of White Daisy cardstock.  Then, I added them to my card base with foam tape, slid the Vine B&T banner piece along the right side, and stamped a simple sentiment beneath the squares.  I topped it all off with a single sparkle butterfly from the Playful Puffies assortment.  And voila!  A simple, classic, happy card to send to a friend or loved one.


Supplies used:
*Penelope paper packet
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Say It All stamp set (Hostess exclusive)
*Slate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Playful Puffies

*square punches

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!