About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Friday, April 29, 2016

Regatta Leftovers -- 9 cards


As we wrap-up April and Seasonal Expressions 1, I am also wrapping up my Regatta Workshop Your Way projects.  For some reason, this paper packet seems to be never ending.  In addition to the 3 double-page scrapbook layouts, 1 Picture My Life (pocket scrapbooking) layout, and 8 cards I made using the Workshop Guide, I've also made 3 additional double-page scrapbook layouts, 2 single-page layouts, and 9cards.  I have been sharing these projects over the past few days.

Today, we will continue our look at my "leftover" projects with the 9 cards...


 

 

 
 

**GIVEAWAY**

One of these cards features a sneak peek at a new stamp set which will be released on May 1st.  Can you figure out what card it is?  Leave me a comment below, and I will send a little something to a randomly selected winner. 

The majority of the supplies used came from the Regatta Workshop Your Way along with some solid cardstock and embellishments from my CTMH stash.  If you would like to know any product specifics, please leave a comment below, and I'd be happy to share them with you.

To order the Regatta Workshop Your Way kit or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday card with the cake stamp - Love the cards!

      Delete

I {heart} your comments!