About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, April 18, 2016

God Bless You


Last week, I had a co-worker ask me if I would make her a card for a first communion.  Would I?  Would I??  Of course, I would!  I typically prefer more than one day's notice, but challenge accepted.  :-)  Her only request was that it be boy-ish and not girlie as the card was for her nephew.

Knowing I was short on time, I turned to the Seasonal Expressions 1 idea book and decided to scraplift the card on page 20.  This card uses the nautical-themed Regatta paper packet, but does not look nautical at all.  I thought I had the Rejoice stamp set in my collection, but I couldn't find it.  So I ended up pulling an old set from my pre-CTMH stash.



Supplies used:
*Regatta paper packet
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*Glacier Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Whisper Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Bitty Sparkles

*White thread
*Crosses of Hope stamp set (non-CTMH)

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!