About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Get Well Wishes


Today's card features the subtle patterns from the Penelope paper collection as well as a sneak peek at a soon-to-be-released Seasonal Expressions 2 new product.  Can you spot what it is??


Supplies used:
*Artistry Cricut collection
*Penelope paper packet
*Gold glitter paper
*12" x 12" Kraft cardstock
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*Kiss It Better stamp set
*Glacier Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Black Memento ink pad
* Enamel & Glitter Duos Blue Dots
*White twine

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!