About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Friday, March 18, 2016

Penelope, You Make Me Happy


Today, I will be sharing my last card in my jd designs spin on the Penelope Workshops Your Way card designs.  This seemingly simple design surprisingly gave me the hardest time of the three designs I shared this week.  When I struggle with a design, I set the project aside and walk away from my studio (typically overnight).  When I come back with fresh eyes and a clear mind, I am usually able to figure out the problem and move on.  That's exactly what happened with this card.  After a few hours, I went back into the studio, grabbed my stamp of the month set and finished this card in less than five minutes.  The bones were there, but I just couldn't figure out how to finish it.  Does this ever happen to you??


Supplies used:
*Sunshine Birdies stamp of the month stamp set
*Penelope paper packet
*12" x 12" Watercolor paper
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Canary Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Pixie Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Black Memento ink pad
*Silver shimmer trim
*Playful puffies
*Marvy Uchida LePen journaling pen

*Water brush

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!