About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Grass Wreath with Burlap Flowers


A couple years ago, I built this frame for my kitchen wall.  I have a wonderful rustic star I use for Christmas and a cozy yarn wreath for Valentine's Day, but I didn't have anything for everyday purposes.  After leaving the V-day wreath hanging for all year, I finally decided over the weekend that I needed to make a new wreath.

Quick tip -- save yourself some $$$ and skip buying wreath forms.  Instead grab a pool noodle from the dollar store and duct tape the ends together to form a wreath.  I've found it helps to wrap the end of the noodle with duct tape before wrapping them together.


Supplies used:
*Pool noodle from the dollar store
*Duct tape
*Cypress Yarn Bee Haute Fur Yarn
*Burlap daisies
*Straight pins
*Cotton lace ribbon trim

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!