About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Valentine for Sticky Boy


Valentine's Day is coming, and in the CTMH world, there's one boy we all want to be our special Valentine... His name is Sticky Boy!

Are you wondering just who this boy is?  Well... let me tell you!  Sticky Boy is the most legendary boy to ever be part of the CTMH family.  Everyone wants to meet him, consultants lose their minds at the sight of him, and all stamps want to be him.  Sticky Boy was the first image to be produced as the prototype of the new My Acrylix® stamps.  That year at Convention, CTMH introduced the new clear stamps to consultants by hiding Sticky Boy stamps in random places.  Everyone had so much fun that CTMH has continued the fun at almost every corporate CTMH event since!  They even "dress up" Sticky Boy in the theme of the event, and consultants spend hours searching for him.  If you find a Sticky Boy, you get to take him home with you.  To learn more about the infamous Sticky Boy, check out this post on the CTMH blog and / or watch the video below.


This Valentine's Day, Close to My Heart will is giving lucky Sticky Boy fans the chance to bring him home!  Simply send make him a valentine and send it to:

Close To My Heart
ATTN: Sticky Boy
1199 W 700 S
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

The lucky winners will be announced February 12th!

That brings me to my project for today... my valentine for Sticky Boy -- which is currently en route to Utah in hopes of snagging me a sweet & sticky valentine.


Supplies used:
*Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
* Mini Valentine stamp set (retired)
*Paper Fundamentals Whimsy
*12" x  12" Black cardstock
*12" x  12" White Daisy cardstock
*White Daisy card bases
*Sorbet Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Lagoon Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Lagoon Hearts washi tape (retired,
but still available in the Clearance section of my online store)

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!