About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

White Pines December Daily Album -- Video INCLUDED!!


Ho Ho Ho
And lots of Christmas fun!!

This post has been a long time coming, and I apologize for the delay.  We've been so busy making holiday memories that I haven't had a minute to share with you how I am documenting those memories!  I'm sure many of you are like me and have lots going on this holiday season -- which is why the Close 

Back in November, I shared this picture of the cover of my 2015 December Daily album.  I am using the Close to My Heart White Pines collection -- including the Picture My Life scrapbooking programs, coordinating Complements, and other embellishments.  


Like me, I'm sure many of you have lots going on this holiday season -- which is why the White Pines collection especially the PML program is a perfect way to document your December.  To get started, I went through and inserted the PML cards into the various page protectors to lay out the album.  As the month goes on, I will be printing pictures and adding them to the layouts along with my journaling and embellishments.

Below is a video walk-through of the album showing each page in more detail and close ups of the embellishements, too.


Supplies used:
*Picture My Life White Pines Scrapbooking Program
*Paper Fundamentals Adventure
*White Pines complements
*Cocoa Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Fern Extra Thick Baker's Twine
*Bitty Sparkles
*Red Enamel Gems
*Memory Protectors Flip Flaps 4" x 6"
*Memory Protectors Flip Flaps 3" x 4"

*Kraft 6" x 8" album
*Memory Protectors 6" x 8" various designs

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!