About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Friday, November 13, 2015

White Pines Family Gatherings


On Wednesday, I shared the main layout from the new White Pines Workshop on the Go.  Today, I have the additional layout from the same WOTG to share with you.  I love the glacier blue in this collection.  It adds such a contemporary feel to the traditional Christmas elements -- plus it just adds to the versatility of this collection!


I hope you'll check out my process video showing how I put together this additional layout.

Supplies used:
*Artistry Cricut collection
*White Pines Workshop on the Go
*Chocolate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Cranberry Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Fern Exclusive Inks stamp pad


To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!