About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, November 9, 2015

Welcome Autumn Pocket Letter


I absolutely love making pocket letters.  So when Jody over at SpiegelMom Scraps hosted another pocket letter swap, I jumped right in!  The swap's theme was Fall.

If you are new to pocket letters, they are penpal letters in pocket format. Basically, you fill all the pockets of a 9 Pocket Page Protector (or similar) and send the whole page to someone who wants to swap or to your existing penpal(s). You fill the pockets with the components of a typical pen pal letter.  

One of the most fun parts of a pocket letter is gifting / receiving crafty goodies for future use.  For this letter, I created my own ephemera by punching various images from one of the sheets in the DCWV Autumn Splendor stack.

front of my pocket letter

back of pocket letter
(because I couldn't leave it unfinished!)

 shipping tag from upper-right pocket

Supplies used:
*Hello, Life! - Scrapbooking stamp set
*Blessings of Autumn stamp set (Hostess Rewards exclusive)
*Michigan stamp set
*Holiday Tags stamp set (for the word "from")
*Chocolate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Fern Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Goldrush Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Cranberry Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Honey Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Woodgrain washi tape (retired)
*Mini Stapler

*DCWV Autumn Splendor stack
*Gold & cream baker's twine
*Gold loose sequins
*various circle & other shape punches
*Shipping tag from SpiegelMom Scraps
*Mini glassine bag from SpiegelMom Scraps

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer! Thank you so much for sharing!! Your Pocket Letter is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} your comments!