About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Friday, October 2, 2015

October Spotlight Collection - Sangria

This month's spotlight collection is the beautiful, rich and fabulous Sangria!  Three of CTMH's newest colors, Pomegranate, Poppy, and Eggplant are combined with neutrals, Champagne and Cocoa, to create this rich color palette.  





To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned throughout the month to my blog and my Facebook page for lots of fabulous Sangria inspiration.  And be sure to follow #ctmhsangria all month long for all the Sangria fun!

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!