About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Happy Haunting


Halloween is just around the corner and CTMH's Nevermore collection is perfect for all of your Halloween papercrafting.


Today's card is a spooky combination of the Nevermore collection and the *new* Artistry Cricut collection.  The Halloween key includes a variety of images including a ghost, bat, monster, and pumpkin as well as a fun background overlay which I used for the card below.



To create the shadow effect on this card, I cut the image twice - once in Sunset and once in Pear.  I inked the edges of the Sunset with black ink to give it a spooky, distressed look.  Then I layered the Pear cut under the Sunset cut -- shifting it slightly to the upper right side.


Supplies used:
*Artistry Cricut collection
*Nevermore paper packet
*12" x  12" Black card stock
*12" x  12" Pear card stock
*12" x  12" Sunset card stock
*Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Green shimmer trim
*1" Circle punch

*1 1/4" Scallop circle punch
*1" Clear epoxy circles

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!