About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Scrappin' with Mackin' Challenge #2, Day 2


I've been a subscriber of Nicole Mackin's on YouTube for quite a while now.  She recently started a new series of scrapbook challenges.  For her second challenge, she shared an Easy Patterns "article" from Creative Keepsakes magazine - January 2007.  For those of you who are not familiar with Easy Patterns (as I wasn't), you are given a small list of supplies to grab from your stash and then guided to make 5 projects from the supplies.  In this case, we made 2 double-page layouts, 1 single-page layout, 1 card, and 1 tag.  Since the supply list was from 2007, some of the embellishments were out of date, but Nicole challenged us to use the bones of the patterns and go from there.

Throughout the week, I will be showing you my finished projects from the challenge.  I used the leftovers from my Zoe Workshop on the Go for these projects and love how they turned out.  I hope you'll check back each day to see my next creation from the Scrappin' with Mackin' Challenge #2.

Now for today's double-page layout...



Supplies used:
*Artistry Cricut Collection
*Zoe Paper Packet
*Zoe Complements
*12" X 12" Slate Cardstock
*12" X 12" Glacier Cardstock
*Slate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Coral Shimmer Trim
*Enamel & Glitter Duos Green Triangles
*Bitty Sparkles
*Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post featuring the second of two double-page layouts.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!