About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Jackson Week Wrap-up & Thank You!


Thank you for joining me this week as I've said goodbye to Jackson and the masculine beauty of this collection.  We are just days away from said our final goodbyes to the 2014 - 2015 Annual Inspirations and 2015 Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Books.  All items that are retiring are now only available while supplies last.  So if you are interested in Jackson or any of the other fabulous products that will be going away, head over to my online store or contact me to place an order.

Now let's take one last look the Jackson Workshop on the Go kit.


Again, I would like to say "THANKS" for joining me this week on this journey with Jackson.


Supplies used:
*Jackson Workshop on the Go
*Jackson Complements
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" Colonial White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack
*Framed Stamp of the Month set (Available through August 31st)
*Cocoa Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Barn Red Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Glacier Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Durables triangle studs

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!