About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, August 17, 2015

Jackson Week -- Day #1 -- WOTG Scrapbook Layouts


The 2014 - 2015 Annual Inspirations and 2015 Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Books are only available for a few more weeks.  All the paper collections and many other items in these catalogs will be retiring on August 31st to make way for a beautiful new line-up -- which will be released on September 1st.

One of my favorite collections over this past year has been the Jackson collection.  This masculine-feeling collection is perfect for male projects as well as summer / outdoors / camping projects.  This week on my blog, I will be featuring a variety of projects made with the Jackson collection.  Be sure to stop by every day to see the latest project.

Jackson Workshop on the Go


Today, I have two scrapbook layouts from the Jackson Workshop on the Go.  CTMH's scrapbooking Workshops on the Go include a full paper packet, an exclusive coordinating D-size stamp set, two coordinating embellishment packs, and full color instructions / cutting guide to complete two double-page layouts.  You simply need to add the coordinating ink pads and basic supplies such as adhesive, scissors, paper trimmer, and stamp blocks.

Featured Layout


Additional Layout

Supplies used:
*Artbooking Cricut Collection
*Jackson Workshop on the Go
*Juniper Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Cocoa Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Barn Red Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Glacier Exclusive Inks stamp pad

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post featuring two additional layouts made with my leftover Jackson WOTG contents, a few extra sheets of cardstock, and the Jackson complements.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!