About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Saturday, May 2, 2015

SpiegelMom Scraps National Scrapbook Day Sketch Challenge




In honor of National Scrapbooking Day, my friend Jody over at SpiegelMom Scraps is sponsoring a fun weekend full of challenges and a blog hop.  I have donated a great Close to my Heart prize set and will be participating in the challenges today and the hop tomorrow.

For today's 8 AM CST Sketch Challenge, Jody shared a one-page sketch created by Kat, a member of the SpiegelMom Scraps Design Team.


When I saw this sketch, it just screamed Picture My Life cards to me.  So I grabbed 3 cards from the For Always PML collection and a picture of my sweet boy and got busy scrapping.  For those of you who know me or follow my work, you know I don't usually do single page layouts and I haven't gotten into the trend of only using 1 photo on a page.  So this layout was definitely a challenge for me.  I had to walk away from it a few times, but in the end, I love how it turned out.



Supplies used:
*For Always Picture My Life Collection
*Snowhaven Paper Packet
*Glacier Cardstock
*Lagoon Cardstock
*White Daisy Cardstock
*Glacier Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Artiste Cricut Collection
*Corner Rounder
*Paisley Cricut cartridge (non-CTMH)
*White Wedding Sequin Mix (SpiegelMom Scrap Shop)
*American Crafts Roller Date stamp

To order any of our fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

I hope you'll take the time to visit SpiegelMom Scraps on Facebook and participate in the National Scrapbook Day challenges.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!